Staging is the process of arranging your home to sell quickly and for top dollar.
You only get one chance to make a great first impression and staging will help you
do just that.
We will advise and assist you in de-cluttering and furniture arrangements that will
WOW a buyer. Home buying is an emotional decision. At Arranged to Sell we will create emotional connections that help
prospective buyers fall in love with your home.
Staging includes variations of the following services:
- De-cluttering (including rearranging mantels, display cases, bookcases and
shelving for a cleaner, less distracting look)
- Furniture arrangement (using your current pieces for maximum flow)
- De-personalizing (packing away personal items)
- Window treatments, lighting and coloring (suggestions for color matching)
- Closet and cabinet organization
- Curb appeal (grounds, entrances, garage, sheds)
- Repair and downsizing lists (DIY lists for the homeowner)
Have your realtor contact us about our Realtor/Stager agreement options.